MVU Leadership & Policy Seminar Photo Yearbook
The Michigan Virtual University (MVU), the Michigan EPFP, and the Detroit Regional Chamber of Commerce co-sponsored a Leadership & Policy Seminar designed to expand skills while introducing business and community leaders to on-line learning technologies. EPFP participants examined policy issues important to Southeast Michigan and participated in the Detroit Regional Chamber's Leadership Policy Conference held on Mackinac Island in June, 1999. Click on the links to the left to see photos of the Fellows' experiences. Close this window to return to the main Michigan EPFP pages.
Learning Team Meetings and Presentations
- A photo of D. Spencer, President and CEO of Michigan Virtual University.
- D. Spencer presents at the Fellows Orientation.
- R. Pérez from the University of Michigan-Dearborn at the Orientation.
- M. Chavez from Michigan State University working on his laptop.
- L. Headley & J. Williams discuss their policy team roles.
- P. Arashiro, from MVU, helps C. Wolenberg & J. Urban-Lurain with a group assignment.
- R. Pérez, A. Rutledge, M. Addonizio, & C. Wigent listen intently at the Orientation.
- L. Baltimore, C. Chapko, M. Chavez, & C. Jones during the "Q&A" session.
- A. Sherwood from the Detroit Regional Chamber briefs the Fellows at the Orientation.
- A. Porter works on-line as L. Baltimore looks on.
- A. Rutledge from Olivet College logs some computer time.
- A photo of the Urban Revitalization team and R. Kahle, the presentation facilitator.
- A question from the audience during one of the Fellow's Policy briefings.
- Four Michigan Mayors attend one of the Fellow's Policy briefings.
- C. Wolenberg helps P. Stemmer with his make-up before his interview.
- P. Stemmer interviewed by the media at the Mackinac Conference.