Michigan EPFP 2000-01 Photo Yearbook
The advent of digital technologies has provided the opportunity to capture and chronicle the meetings, experiences, and activities of Michigan EPFP Fellows as they progress through their fellowship year. Please click on a link on the left to bring up a photo. Close this window to return to the Main Michigan EPFP site.
Learning Team Meetings and Presentations
- J. Morse and G. Fornero work in a learning team.
- The technology learning team planning their session.
- R. Wiltse, M. Galloway, N. Wilkinson, and M. Henderson in their technology learning team.
- B. Bailey, L. Pugsley, and K. Pioszak work on learning team activities.
- T. Bashore-Berg, J. McClure, and K. Pioszak in a working lunch.
- A photo of the politics and policy learning team.
- C.Thiel and T. Fry discuss the politics of policy making.
- A photo of the leadership learning team planning meeting.
- S. Miller and A. Parks lead a discussion on Change and Systemic Leadership.
- A photo of the Change and Systemic Leadership team with their guest, Mr. Chuck Roe.
Seminar Speakers and Resources
- C. Wolenberg discusses leadership.
- C. Wigent reflects on assuming a new leadership role.
- S. Banks talks about the challenges of urban leadership.
- Michigan Fellows work on a cross-site technology team at the Leadership Forum.
- A Michigan table at the WPS Dinner.
- A photo from a briefing on Capitol Hill.
- Chuck Wilbur, from U.S. Senator Levin's office, greets the Fellows.
- U.S. Senator Carl Levin discusses politics and policy in the Nation's Capitol.
- Fellows pay close attention to the words of Senator Levin.
- M. Malaspina, D. Schultz, and C. Wilbur discuss the agenda on the Hill.
- M. Galloway, K. Summers-Coty, W. Saad, & B. Beard take time out for a photo.
- The Lansing School District and Ferris State University were well represented in Washington.
- Fellows return from exploring Washington, D.C.